Kristin Cavallari Marries Jay Cutler: See Her Wedding Dress
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter5 of 15
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: Collier/WENN STMC/WENN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram10 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Alex Turner/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.12 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America13 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
In new pictures from their ceremony at Woodmont Christian Church, Cavallari, 26, looked stunning in a strapless white dress and long veil, which she wore with her wavy hair half up. The Monique Lhuillier gown featured a high belt and bustled skirt, and the bride carried a bouquet of white peonies, a source told Us Weekly.
Her 30-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback groom look handsome in a gray suit with a white shirt and tie. The couple's 10-month-old son, Camden, wore a coordinating little gray suit.
"It was a mellow wedding. It wasn't a huge Hollywood party," a source told Us. "Just a lot of people hanging out, having a good time."
At the reception, held at Houston Station in Nashville, Tenn., guests enjoyed small plates of Southern food such as chicken biscuits and pulled pork tacos. For dessert, the bride and groom served a vanilla cake with pink roses, chocolate chip cookies and red velvet cupcakes.
The newlyweds danced to a live band and, according to the insider, were "really lovey-dovey" throughout the day. "They looked incredibly happy and like they were having a great time," an eyewitness told Us. "It was a fun, laid back wedding with lots of music and dancing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite