Kristin Cavallari Marries Jay Cutler: See Her Wedding Dress
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter5 of 15
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: Collier/WENN STMC/WENN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram10 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Alex Turner/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.12 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America13 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Wigs, War and Witches! Shane West Talks New WGN America Series SalemMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 11:02:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Wigs, War and Witches! Shane West Talks New WGN America Series Salem
In new pictures from their ceremony at Woodmont Christian Church, Cavallari, 26, looked stunning in a strapless white dress and long veil, which she wore with her wavy hair half up. The Monique Lhuillier gown featured a high belt and bustled skirt, and the bride carried a bouquet of white peonies, a source told Us Weekly.
Her 30-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback groom look handsome in a gray suit with a white shirt and tie. The couple's 10-month-old son, Camden, wore a coordinating little gray suit.
"It was a mellow wedding. It wasn't a huge Hollywood party," a source told Us. "Just a lot of people hanging out, having a good time."
At the reception, held at Houston Station in Nashville, Tenn., guests enjoyed small plates of Southern food such as chicken biscuits and pulled pork tacos. For dessert, the bride and groom served a vanilla cake with pink roses, chocolate chip cookies and red velvet cupcakes.
The newlyweds danced to a live band and, according to the insider, were "really lovey-dovey" throughout the day. "They looked incredibly happy and like they were having a great time," an eyewitness told Us. "It was a fun, laid back wedding with lots of music and dancing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite