Kristin Cavallari comments on giving birth: Jay Cutler 'saw the whole thing'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.2 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: EKUF/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring ChangeMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:33:00 PM
- Real-Life Jerry Maguire: NFL Must Respond to Domestic Abuse Fiasco, But Don't Villainize RoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Metro Los Angeles Removes 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads for 'Offensive LanguMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:44:00 PM
- 'Super 8's' Gabriel Basso Joins Tom Hanks in Meg Ryan's DirectorMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as CEO of OracleMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:28:00 PM
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring Change
Kristin Cavallari's birth plan didn't exactly go the way she had hoped. The former "Hills" star had planned for her fiancé, Jay Cutler, to be in the background while she delivered their son, Camden, last August, but instead the NFL player was right in on the action!
"Was Jay right there watching? Or is he one of those guys who's squeamish," E! host Giuliana Rancic asks Cavallari, 26, in an upcoming special TV interview.
"He held one of my legs!" Cavallari exclaims. "He was there!"
But that's not how she wanted it to happen. "I was like, 'You're going to be behind me. You're not going to see anything,'" Cavallari recalls. "And the nurse was like, 'Oh, no, no. He's going to hold your leg. I was like, 'Oh, no he's not.' She was like, 'It's different when it's your own.'"
"Well, at that point I'm like whatever," she recounts. "So he held my leg, he saw the whole thing."
"He's not traumatized?" Rancic asks. "He's OK?"
"We're OK," Cavallari says with a big laugh.
In fact, the couple are now getting ready for their wedding. Cavallari told reporters on Feb. 22 that she and her 29-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback fiancé are all set to walk down the aisle. "Everything is planned and ready to go, but that's all I'm going to tell you," she said.
And they also hope to have more children together. "It's a lot of fun," Cavallari said of being a mom. "Yeah, we want a bunch of kids."
"E! Entertainment Special: Kristin Cavallari" premieres Sunday, March 10, at 10 p.m. ET.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite