Kristin Cavallari comments on giving birth: Jay Cutler 'saw the whole thing'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.2 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: EKUF/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Kristin Cavallari's birth plan didn't exactly go the way she had hoped. The former "Hills" star had planned for her fiancé, Jay Cutler, to be in the background while she delivered their son, Camden, last August, but instead the NFL player was right in on the action!
"Was Jay right there watching? Or is he one of those guys who's squeamish," E! host Giuliana Rancic asks Cavallari, 26, in an upcoming special TV interview.
"He held one of my legs!" Cavallari exclaims. "He was there!"
But that's not how she wanted it to happen. "I was like, 'You're going to be behind me. You're not going to see anything,'" Cavallari recalls. "And the nurse was like, 'Oh, no, no. He's going to hold your leg. I was like, 'Oh, no he's not.' She was like, 'It's different when it's your own.'"
"Well, at that point I'm like whatever," she recounts. "So he held my leg, he saw the whole thing."
"He's not traumatized?" Rancic asks. "He's OK?"
"We're OK," Cavallari says with a big laugh.
In fact, the couple are now getting ready for their wedding. Cavallari told reporters on Feb. 22 that she and her 29-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback fiancé are all set to walk down the aisle. "Everything is planned and ready to go, but that's all I'm going to tell you," she said.
And they also hope to have more children together. "It's a lot of fun," Cavallari said of being a mom. "Yeah, we want a bunch of kids."
"E! Entertainment Special: Kristin Cavallari" premieres Sunday, March 10, at 10 p.m. ET.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite