Kristin Cavallari comments on giving birth: Jay Cutler 'saw the whole thing'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.2 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: EKUF/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
Kristin Cavallari's birth plan didn't exactly go the way she had hoped. The former "Hills" star had planned for her fiancé, Jay Cutler, to be in the background while she delivered their son, Camden, last August, but instead the NFL player was right in on the action!
"Was Jay right there watching? Or is he one of those guys who's squeamish," E! host Giuliana Rancic asks Cavallari, 26, in an upcoming special TV interview.
"He held one of my legs!" Cavallari exclaims. "He was there!"
But that's not how she wanted it to happen. "I was like, 'You're going to be behind me. You're not going to see anything,'" Cavallari recalls. "And the nurse was like, 'Oh, no, no. He's going to hold your leg. I was like, 'Oh, no he's not.' She was like, 'It's different when it's your own.'"
"Well, at that point I'm like whatever," she recounts. "So he held my leg, he saw the whole thing."
"He's not traumatized?" Rancic asks. "He's OK?"
"We're OK," Cavallari says with a big laugh.
In fact, the couple are now getting ready for their wedding. Cavallari told reporters on Feb. 22 that she and her 29-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback fiancé are all set to walk down the aisle. "Everything is planned and ready to go, but that's all I'm going to tell you," she said.
And they also hope to have more children together. "It's a lot of fun," Cavallari said of being a mom. "Yeah, we want a bunch of kids."
"E! Entertainment Special: Kristin Cavallari" premieres Sunday, March 10, at 10 p.m. ET.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite