Kristin Cavallari comments on giving birth: Jay Cutler 'saw the whole thing'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.2 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: EKUF/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Kristin Cavallari's birth plan didn't exactly go the way she had hoped. The former "Hills" star had planned for her fiancé, Jay Cutler, to be in the background while she delivered their son, Camden, last August, but instead the NFL player was right in on the action!
"Was Jay right there watching? Or is he one of those guys who's squeamish," E! host Giuliana Rancic asks Cavallari, 26, in an upcoming special TV interview.
"He held one of my legs!" Cavallari exclaims. "He was there!"
But that's not how she wanted it to happen. "I was like, 'You're going to be behind me. You're not going to see anything,'" Cavallari recalls. "And the nurse was like, 'Oh, no, no. He's going to hold your leg. I was like, 'Oh, no he's not.' She was like, 'It's different when it's your own.'"
"Well, at that point I'm like whatever," she recounts. "So he held my leg, he saw the whole thing."
"He's not traumatized?" Rancic asks. "He's OK?"
"We're OK," Cavallari says with a big laugh.
In fact, the couple are now getting ready for their wedding. Cavallari told reporters on Feb. 22 that she and her 29-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback fiancé are all set to walk down the aisle. "Everything is planned and ready to go, but that's all I'm going to tell you," she said.
And they also hope to have more children together. "It's a lot of fun," Cavallari said of being a mom. "Yeah, we want a bunch of kids."
"E! Entertainment Special: Kristin Cavallari" premieres Sunday, March 10, at 10 p.m. ET.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite