Kristin Cavallari comments on giving birth: Jay Cutler 'saw the whole thing'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.2 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: EKUF/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
Kristin Cavallari's birth plan didn't exactly go the way she had hoped. The former "Hills" star had planned for her fiancé, Jay Cutler, to be in the background while she delivered their son, Camden, last August, but instead the NFL player was right in on the action!
"Was Jay right there watching? Or is he one of those guys who's squeamish," E! host Giuliana Rancic asks Cavallari, 26, in an upcoming special TV interview.
"He held one of my legs!" Cavallari exclaims. "He was there!"
But that's not how she wanted it to happen. "I was like, 'You're going to be behind me. You're not going to see anything,'" Cavallari recalls. "And the nurse was like, 'Oh, no, no. He's going to hold your leg. I was like, 'Oh, no he's not.' She was like, 'It's different when it's your own.'"
"Well, at that point I'm like whatever," she recounts. "So he held my leg, he saw the whole thing."
"He's not traumatized?" Rancic asks. "He's OK?"
"We're OK," Cavallari says with a big laugh.
In fact, the couple are now getting ready for their wedding. Cavallari told reporters on Feb. 22 that she and her 29-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback fiancé are all set to walk down the aisle. "Everything is planned and ready to go, but that's all I'm going to tell you," she said.
And they also hope to have more children together. "It's a lot of fun," Cavallari said of being a mom. "Yeah, we want a bunch of kids."
"E! Entertainment Special: Kristin Cavallari" premieres Sunday, March 10, at 10 p.m. ET.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite