- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 12
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Peter/NPG8 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jill Soloway's 'Transparent' Premiering Next Month on AmazonMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 6:04:00 AM
- YouTube Stars Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart to Host 4th Annual Streamy AwardsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 6:00:00 AM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Jill Soloway's 'Transparent' Premiering Next Month on Amazon
Kristin Cavallari is ready to add to her family! At her Junk Food Vintage NFL runway show at STYLE360 Fashion Pavilion in New York City on Tuesday, Sept. 10, the 26-year-old former "Laguna Beach" star exclusively told Us Weekly that she thinks she'll be having a second child soon with husband Jay Cutler.
"Yeah, sooner rather than later," she revealed. "And I would love to have a little girl, but if I had another boy, that would be great too."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Cutler, who wed in June 2013, welcomed their first child, son Camden, in August 2012. The MTV star told Us their little boy is already "a walking machine" and "trying really hard to talk."
"He says, 'Mom' and that just melts my heart," she gushed. "It's amazing."
The fashion designer said she likes to play dress-up with Camden, but doesn't "go over the top." "I mean, he's still a boy," she said. "If I had a girl, it would be a completely different story. But I do have fun with it."
Cavallari and Cutler already seem to have a good handle on juggling parenthood, their careers and relationship. Even though it's football season, Cavallari told Us they still manage to have a date night once a week -- planned by her NFL star hubby.
"We usually just go to dinner, though I told him I really want to see a movie because we haven't seen a movie in a movie theater since the baby was born," she shared. "But we're very normal. We do what everyone else does."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite