- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 12
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Peter/NPG8 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
Kristin Cavallari is ready to add to her family! At her Junk Food Vintage NFL runway show at STYLE360 Fashion Pavilion in New York City on Tuesday, Sept. 10, the 26-year-old former "Laguna Beach" star exclusively told Us Weekly that she thinks she'll be having a second child soon with husband Jay Cutler.
"Yeah, sooner rather than later," she revealed. "And I would love to have a little girl, but if I had another boy, that would be great too."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Cutler, who wed in June 2013, welcomed their first child, son Camden, in August 2012. The MTV star told Us their little boy is already "a walking machine" and "trying really hard to talk."
"He says, 'Mom' and that just melts my heart," she gushed. "It's amazing."
The fashion designer said she likes to play dress-up with Camden, but doesn't "go over the top." "I mean, he's still a boy," she said. "If I had a girl, it would be a completely different story. But I do have fun with it."
Cavallari and Cutler already seem to have a good handle on juggling parenthood, their careers and relationship. Even though it's football season, Cavallari told Us they still manage to have a date night once a week -- planned by her NFL star hubby.
"We usually just go to dinner, though I told him I really want to see a movie because we haven't seen a movie in a movie theater since the baby was born," she shared. "But we're very normal. We do what everyone else does."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite