- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 12
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Peter/NPG8 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Kristin Cavallari is ready to add to her family! At her Junk Food Vintage NFL runway show at STYLE360 Fashion Pavilion in New York City on Tuesday, Sept. 10, the 26-year-old former "Laguna Beach" star exclusively told Us Weekly that she thinks she'll be having a second child soon with husband Jay Cutler.
"Yeah, sooner rather than later," she revealed. "And I would love to have a little girl, but if I had another boy, that would be great too."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Cutler, who wed in June 2013, welcomed their first child, son Camden, in August 2012. The MTV star told Us their little boy is already "a walking machine" and "trying really hard to talk."
"He says, 'Mom' and that just melts my heart," she gushed. "It's amazing."
The fashion designer said she likes to play dress-up with Camden, but doesn't "go over the top." "I mean, he's still a boy," she said. "If I had a girl, it would be a completely different story. But I do have fun with it."
Cavallari and Cutler already seem to have a good handle on juggling parenthood, their careers and relationship. Even though it's football season, Cavallari told Us they still manage to have a date night once a week -- planned by her NFL star hubby.
"We usually just go to dinner, though I told him I really want to see a movie because we haven't seen a movie in a movie theater since the baby was born," she shared. "But we're very normal. We do what everyone else does."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite