- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 12
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Peter/NPG8 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Kristin Cavallari is ready to add to her family! At her Junk Food Vintage NFL runway show at STYLE360 Fashion Pavilion in New York City on Tuesday, Sept. 10, the 26-year-old former "Laguna Beach" star exclusively told Us Weekly that she thinks she'll be having a second child soon with husband Jay Cutler.
"Yeah, sooner rather than later," she revealed. "And I would love to have a little girl, but if I had another boy, that would be great too."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Cutler, who wed in June 2013, welcomed their first child, son Camden, in August 2012. The MTV star told Us their little boy is already "a walking machine" and "trying really hard to talk."
"He says, 'Mom' and that just melts my heart," she gushed. "It's amazing."
The fashion designer said she likes to play dress-up with Camden, but doesn't "go over the top." "I mean, he's still a boy," she said. "If I had a girl, it would be a completely different story. But I do have fun with it."
Cavallari and Cutler already seem to have a good handle on juggling parenthood, their careers and relationship. Even though it's football season, Cavallari told Us they still manage to have a date night once a week -- planned by her NFL star hubby.
"We usually just go to dinner, though I told him I really want to see a movie because we haven't seen a movie in a movie theater since the baby was born," she shared. "But we're very normal. We do what everyone else does."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite