- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 12
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Peter/NPG8 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Kristin Cavallari is ready to add to her family! At her Junk Food Vintage NFL runway show at STYLE360 Fashion Pavilion in New York City on Tuesday, Sept. 10, the 26-year-old former "Laguna Beach" star exclusively told Us Weekly that she thinks she'll be having a second child soon with husband Jay Cutler.
"Yeah, sooner rather than later," she revealed. "And I would love to have a little girl, but if I had another boy, that would be great too."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Cutler, who wed in June 2013, welcomed their first child, son Camden, in August 2012. The MTV star told Us their little boy is already "a walking machine" and "trying really hard to talk."
"He says, 'Mom' and that just melts my heart," she gushed. "It's amazing."
The fashion designer said she likes to play dress-up with Camden, but doesn't "go over the top." "I mean, he's still a boy," she said. "If I had a girl, it would be a completely different story. But I do have fun with it."
Cavallari and Cutler already seem to have a good handle on juggling parenthood, their careers and relationship. Even though it's football season, Cavallari told Us they still manage to have a date night once a week -- planned by her NFL star hubby.
"We usually just go to dinner, though I told him I really want to see a movie because we haven't seen a movie in a movie theater since the baby was born," she shared. "But we're very normal. We do what everyone else does."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite