Kristin Cavallari Stopped Breastfeeding Son Camden, Felt Like 'Slave to Pumping'
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America4 of 17
- Photo: ALMA/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America8 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America9 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America10 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America11 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine14 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Kristin Cavallari has already had to make a tough parenting decision -- and her son is barely 6 months old! The 26-year-old first-time mom says she has chosen to stop breastfeeding baby Camden.
"It's hard," the former Hills reality star told Hollywood Life on Jan. 29. "It was the hardest part of the whole thing and no one tells you that. I was a slave to pumping." As an alternative to breast milk, Cavallari is feeding baby Camden "a goat milk concoction that [fiance] Jay [Cutler] found."
When Us Weekly chatted with the new mom in August 2012, she attributed her slim post-baby body, as many moms have, to breastfeeding. "I started working out when he was 4 weeks old," she said. "Breastfeeding honestly burns 500 calories a day, so that's been very helpful. And I'm a healthy eater in general, so I've just maintained a healthy lifestyle."
While Cavallari may have control over what type of milk her son drinks, the new mom admits she won't be able to stop Camden from playing football like his Chicago Bears quarterback dad, Cutler, 29 -- but she's going to try!
"I will try to steer Cam in a different direction, maybe a sport that isn't so aggressive," she told DNAinfo.com. "Maybe baseball -- something where he doesn't have to get hit."
But Cutler's fiance added, "At the end of the day, I think if he wants to play football, I don't know if I'm gonna have too much control over it. How can your dad be a football player and you tell them that they can't do it?"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite