Kristin Cavallari struggling with second pregnancy
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: kristincavallari/Instagram2 of 7
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Ryan/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Reality TV star-turned-fashion icon Kristin Cavallari is not enjoying her second pregnancy, revealing she feels "gross" and unsexy.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
The former "The Hills" star is expecting her second child with sportsman husband Jay Cutler and admits she's struggling as a mum-to-be.
Cavallari tells In Touch magazine, "You just feel gross. I live in leggings. I need to get it together and maybe put in a little effort to feel better about myself."
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
"I'm still really tired. It gets better after the first trimester, but it never really goes away."
She is scheduled to give birth in spring 2014 and hopes she gets back to feeling like her old self again faster than she did after baby Camden was born 17 months ago.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
She adds, "Breast-feeding helped me last time, but it took me a solid seven months to feel good in my body again."
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMoving On
From Crowd Ignite