Kristin Cavallari Won't Be Spending Christmas With Fiance Jay Cutler
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Jason Merritt/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: @KristinCav/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
It wouldn't be too surprising to find Kristin Cavallari playing "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" on repeat, because she and on-again fiance Jay Cutler won't be together for the holidays.
"I won't be with him Christmas Eve or Christmas, but I'll be with my mom and that whole side of my family," the 24-year-old MTV reality star and Illinois native told Us Weekly at the Alice + Olivia for Baby Buggy event in West Hollywood on Monday. "Jay, unfortunately, is playing in Green Bay on Christmas Day."
It will be the first holiday the couple spends apart, "so obviously it won't be great," Cavallari said. "But it is what it is."
"The past year has been interesting," she added. "There have been a lot of ups and downs, but overall it's been great."
Unlike before, the former "Laguna Beach" star said she's not in a rush to walk down the aisle with Cutler, 28. "We're just enjoying being engaged," she told Us. "We were definitely planning the first time, but I can't plan the same wedding. I need to do something entirely different."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite