Kristin Cavallari Won't Be Spending Christmas With Fiance Jay Cutler
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Jason Merritt/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: @KristinCav/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand JuryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: NFL Dominates, 'Biggest Loser' and 'Hell's KiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:40:00 PM
- 'Royal Pains' Star Mark Feuerstein Joining 'Nurse Jackie's&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand Jury
It wouldn't be too surprising to find Kristin Cavallari playing "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" on repeat, because she and on-again fiance Jay Cutler won't be together for the holidays.
"I won't be with him Christmas Eve or Christmas, but I'll be with my mom and that whole side of my family," the 24-year-old MTV reality star and Illinois native told Us Weekly at the Alice + Olivia for Baby Buggy event in West Hollywood on Monday. "Jay, unfortunately, is playing in Green Bay on Christmas Day."
It will be the first holiday the couple spends apart, "so obviously it won't be great," Cavallari said. "But it is what it is."
"The past year has been interesting," she added. "There have been a lot of ups and downs, but overall it's been great."
Unlike before, the former "Laguna Beach" star said she's not in a rush to walk down the aisle with Cutler, 28. "We're just enjoying being engaged," she told Us. "We were definitely planning the first time, but I can't plan the same wedding. I need to do something entirely different."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite