Kristin Cavallari Won't Be Spending Christmas With Fiance Jay Cutler
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Jason Merritt/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: @KristinCav/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
It wouldn't be too surprising to find Kristin Cavallari playing "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" on repeat, because she and on-again fiance Jay Cutler won't be together for the holidays.
"I won't be with him Christmas Eve or Christmas, but I'll be with my mom and that whole side of my family," the 24-year-old MTV reality star and Illinois native told Us Weekly at the Alice + Olivia for Baby Buggy event in West Hollywood on Monday. "Jay, unfortunately, is playing in Green Bay on Christmas Day."
It will be the first holiday the couple spends apart, "so obviously it won't be great," Cavallari said. "But it is what it is."
"The past year has been interesting," she added. "There have been a lot of ups and downs, but overall it's been great."
Unlike before, the former "Laguna Beach" star said she's not in a rush to walk down the aisle with Cutler, 28. "We're just enjoying being engaged," she told Us. "We were definitely planning the first time, but I can't plan the same wedding. I need to do something entirely different."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite