Kristin Cavallari Won't Be Spending Christmas With Fiance Jay Cutler
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Jason Merritt/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: @KristinCav/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
It wouldn't be too surprising to find Kristin Cavallari playing "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" on repeat, because she and on-again fiance Jay Cutler won't be together for the holidays.
"I won't be with him Christmas Eve or Christmas, but I'll be with my mom and that whole side of my family," the 24-year-old MTV reality star and Illinois native told Us Weekly at the Alice + Olivia for Baby Buggy event in West Hollywood on Monday. "Jay, unfortunately, is playing in Green Bay on Christmas Day."
It will be the first holiday the couple spends apart, "so obviously it won't be great," Cavallari said. "But it is what it is."
"The past year has been interesting," she added. "There have been a lot of ups and downs, but overall it's been great."
Unlike before, the former "Laguna Beach" star said she's not in a rush to walk down the aisle with Cutler, 28. "We're just enjoying being engaged," she told Us. "We were definitely planning the first time, but I can't plan the same wedding. I need to do something entirely different."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite