Kristin Chenoweth reveals new pixie cut, hairstylist says she's 'in love' with the look
- Photo: Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Izzy/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
It's official: Hollywood is under the influence of a serious dusting of pixie dust. Hot on the heels of Jennifer Hudson and Pamela Anderson -- both of whom revealed chic pixie cuts this week -- Kristin Chenoweth chopped off her formerly long blonde locks into a cropped, short 'do, a la Charlize Theron and Michelle Williams.
The "Glee" guest star's hairstylist, Jonathan Hanousek, shared a photo of Chenoweth's pixie cut on Instagram, which the golden-voiced singer then retweeted. "Look who came to the salon today!!! @KChenoweth went short today for her new film!!" he captioned the shot. "We had sooo much fun!"
Hanousek and Chenoweth have been working together for years, he tells Us Weekly. The haircut "was inspired by her next film with Jennifer Lopez" -- "The Boy Next Door" -- but it's been a long time coming.
"KC and I have been talking about doing something like this for years," Hanousek tells Us of the Broadway vet, 45. "I think that having this film come up gave her the freedom to just go for it."
And stick with it, too. "She is in love with her new haircut!" the West Hollywood-based stylist raves. "I'm sure that we will maintain it for some time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuilty Plea
From Crowd Ignite