Kristin Chenoweth reveals new pixie cut, hairstylist says she's 'in love' with the look
- Photo: Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Izzy/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
It's official: Hollywood is under the influence of a serious dusting of pixie dust. Hot on the heels of Jennifer Hudson and Pamela Anderson -- both of whom revealed chic pixie cuts this week -- Kristin Chenoweth chopped off her formerly long blonde locks into a cropped, short 'do, a la Charlize Theron and Michelle Williams.
The "Glee" guest star's hairstylist, Jonathan Hanousek, shared a photo of Chenoweth's pixie cut on Instagram, which the golden-voiced singer then retweeted. "Look who came to the salon today!!! @KChenoweth went short today for her new film!!" he captioned the shot. "We had sooo much fun!"
Hanousek and Chenoweth have been working together for years, he tells Us Weekly. The haircut "was inspired by her next film with Jennifer Lopez" -- "The Boy Next Door" -- but it's been a long time coming.
"KC and I have been talking about doing something like this for years," Hanousek tells Us of the Broadway vet, 45. "I think that having this film come up gave her the freedom to just go for it."
And stick with it, too. "She is in love with her new haircut!" the West Hollywood-based stylist raves. "I'm sure that we will maintain it for some time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite