Kristin Chenoweth reveals new pixie cut, hairstylist says she's 'in love' with the look
- Photo: Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Izzy/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
It's official: Hollywood is under the influence of a serious dusting of pixie dust. Hot on the heels of Jennifer Hudson and Pamela Anderson -- both of whom revealed chic pixie cuts this week -- Kristin Chenoweth chopped off her formerly long blonde locks into a cropped, short 'do, a la Charlize Theron and Michelle Williams.
The "Glee" guest star's hairstylist, Jonathan Hanousek, shared a photo of Chenoweth's pixie cut on Instagram, which the golden-voiced singer then retweeted. "Look who came to the salon today!!! @KChenoweth went short today for her new film!!" he captioned the shot. "We had sooo much fun!"
Hanousek and Chenoweth have been working together for years, he tells Us Weekly. The haircut "was inspired by her next film with Jennifer Lopez" -- "The Boy Next Door" -- but it's been a long time coming.
"KC and I have been talking about doing something like this for years," Hanousek tells Us of the Broadway vet, 45. "I think that having this film come up gave her the freedom to just go for it."
And stick with it, too. "She is in love with her new haircut!" the West Hollywood-based stylist raves. "I'm sure that we will maintain it for some time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite