Kristin Chenoweth says her new pixie cut was inspired by Charlize Theron, Jenna Elfman
- Photo: Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: © Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
And the trend continues! Kristin Chenoweth has jumped on the pixie cut bandwagon this week, and is now revealing what famous faces were truly behind the inspiration for the drastic cut. Though the Broadway vet admits she did it for a new role, she's always wanted to try the new look anyway.
"I did it for a film, for a part, and also I thought for my life it would be a good change," she told Us Weekly at the 30th Breeders’ Cup World Championships music fest in Arcadia, Calif., on Nov. 2. "We're always trying to make our look different for different parts we play and I've been having that long hair for awhile and I gradually went shorter."
She added, "About a month ago I had a bob. Jonathan [Hanousek] and I, my hairstylist, I just said, 'cut it!'"
And she's clearly happy with the result! At the event, the Glee guest star didn't shy away from talking about the new look with friends. "Kristen smiled proudly as she showed off her new pixie cut," an eyewitness revealed to Us. Chenoweth was also overheard saying she "loves it" and she's "still getting used to it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite