Kristin Chenoweth says her new pixie cut was inspired by Charlize Theron, Jenna Elfman
- Photo: Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: © Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Baron/Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
And the trend continues! Kristin Chenoweth has jumped on the pixie cut bandwagon this week, and is now revealing what famous faces were truly behind the inspiration for the drastic cut. Though the Broadway vet admits she did it for a new role, she's always wanted to try the new look anyway.
"I did it for a film, for a part, and also I thought for my life it would be a good change," she told Us Weekly at the 30th Breeders’ Cup World Championships music fest in Arcadia, Calif., on Nov. 2. "We're always trying to make our look different for different parts we play and I've been having that long hair for awhile and I gradually went shorter."
She added, "About a month ago I had a bob. Jonathan [Hanousek] and I, my hairstylist, I just said, 'cut it!'"
And she's clearly happy with the result! At the event, the Glee guest star didn't shy away from talking about the new look with friends. "Kristen smiled proudly as she showed off her new pixie cut," an eyewitness revealed to Us. Chenoweth was also overheard saying she "loves it" and she's "still getting used to it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite