Kyle Richards: 'If You Cheat Once, Don't Tell'
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Fayes Vision/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- 'Ellen' Actress Kate Williamson DeadMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&ap
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards has been married to Mauricio Umansky for 17 years, but she has some controversial advice when it comes to marriage and infidelities.
"If you cheat once, don't tell," the 42-year-old mom says in her new book, "Life Is Not a Reality Show: Keeping It Real With The Housewife Who Does It All." "You get a free pass."
When asked about her stance on cheating during an appearance on "Good Morning America," Richards said she knew "I was going to get some heat for that."
"I've seen circumstances with people that I know are in love with their spouse and they made one mistake, and I said -- this is somebody that I know, nobody that anybody knows here -- 'Listen, if this really was a one-time mistake, and you did not put this person in jeopardy,' I personally think you should deal with it with yourself and with God and not go and say, 'Honey, look what I did,' because I knew that this would ruin their relationship and their life," she said.
"And I can tell you that many, many, many years later they're happy and together, and she did make that mistake and she has to carry that and live with that," Richards added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite