Kyle Richards: 'If You Cheat Once, Don't Tell'
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Fayes Vision/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards has been married to Mauricio Umansky for 17 years, but she has some controversial advice when it comes to marriage and infidelities.
"If you cheat once, don't tell," the 42-year-old mom says in her new book, "Life Is Not a Reality Show: Keeping It Real With The Housewife Who Does It All." "You get a free pass."
When asked about her stance on cheating during an appearance on "Good Morning America," Richards said she knew "I was going to get some heat for that."
"I've seen circumstances with people that I know are in love with their spouse and they made one mistake, and I said -- this is somebody that I know, nobody that anybody knows here -- 'Listen, if this really was a one-time mistake, and you did not put this person in jeopardy,' I personally think you should deal with it with yourself and with God and not go and say, 'Honey, look what I did,' because I knew that this would ruin their relationship and their life," she said.
"And I can tell you that many, many, many years later they're happy and together, and she did make that mistake and she has to carry that and live with that," Richards added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite