Kyle Richards: 'If You Cheat Once, Don't Tell'
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Fayes Vision/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Jeffrey Donovan, Matthew Fox to Star in Post-Apocalyptic Horror Movie 'Welcome to Harmony&aMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 4:15:18 PM
- 'Now with Alex Wagner' Takes Martin Bashir's MSNBC TimeslotMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 4:12:46 PM
- Alonso Duralde Picks 10 Worst Movies of the YearMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:53:38 PM
- Kimberly Elise to Star in TV Movie 'Apple Mortgage Cake'MSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:19:14 PM
- Ned Vizzini, 'Funny Thing' and 'Believe' Writer, Dies at 32MSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:14:32 PM
- Jeffrey Donovan, Matthew Fox to Star in Post-Apocalyptic Horror Movie 'Welcome to Harmony&a
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards has been married to Mauricio Umansky for 17 years, but she has some controversial advice when it comes to marriage and infidelities.
"If you cheat once, don't tell," the 42-year-old mom says in her new book, "Life Is Not a Reality Show: Keeping It Real With The Housewife Who Does It All." "You get a free pass."
When asked about her stance on cheating during an appearance on "Good Morning America," Richards said she knew "I was going to get some heat for that."
"I've seen circumstances with people that I know are in love with their spouse and they made one mistake, and I said -- this is somebody that I know, nobody that anybody knows here -- 'Listen, if this really was a one-time mistake, and you did not put this person in jeopardy,' I personally think you should deal with it with yourself and with God and not go and say, 'Honey, look what I did,' because I knew that this would ruin their relationship and their life," she said.
"And I can tell you that many, many, many years later they're happy and together, and she did make that mistake and she has to carry that and live with that," Richards added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mariah Carey to Jessica Biel, see some of Hollywood's wackiest Christmas trees on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sarah Hyland and more stars share adorable photos of their pets in the holiday spirit on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Amanda Bynes post-rehab on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuilty Pleasure
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite