Kyle Richards: 'If You Cheat Once, Don't Tell'
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Fayes Vision/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards has been married to Mauricio Umansky for 17 years, but she has some controversial advice when it comes to marriage and infidelities.
"If you cheat once, don't tell," the 42-year-old mom says in her new book, "Life Is Not a Reality Show: Keeping It Real With The Housewife Who Does It All." "You get a free pass."
When asked about her stance on cheating during an appearance on "Good Morning America," Richards said she knew "I was going to get some heat for that."
"I've seen circumstances with people that I know are in love with their spouse and they made one mistake, and I said -- this is somebody that I know, nobody that anybody knows here -- 'Listen, if this really was a one-time mistake, and you did not put this person in jeopardy,' I personally think you should deal with it with yourself and with God and not go and say, 'Honey, look what I did,' because I knew that this would ruin their relationship and their life," she said.
"And I can tell you that many, many, many years later they're happy and together, and she did make that mistake and she has to carry that and live with that," Richards added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite