Kylie Jenner to Jaden Smith: 'You understand me like not many do'
- Photo: @kyliejenner/Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: KAMA/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: @KylieJenner/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: @RobKardashian/Instagram7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
Ahh, young love. To celebrate boyfriend Jaden Smith's 15th birthday on Monday, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kylie Jenner shared a sweet snapshot via her official Instagram account. In the lengthy caption, she gushed about her beau of five months.
"Although we can't remember exactly when we met, I couldn't be more grateful that we did," Kylie, 15, wrote. "You understand me like not many do and you always know the right time to make me laugh. And no, you haven't failed once to catch me when I attempt to walk or open the door on my every entrance. Happy birthday to my best friend." (Coincidentally, Jaden shares a birthday with Kylie's niece, Penelope Scotland Disick.)
Kylie's mom, Kris Jenner, also posted a picture of herself posing with the "After Earth" actor. "I love you Jaden!" the 57-year-old talk show host wrote in the Instagram caption. "Have the best day ever."
In the May issue of Wonderland, Jaden opened up about his bond with Kylie. "She's one of my best friends," said the star, whose parents are Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. "It's pretty awesome."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite