La Toya Jackson marries Jeffre Phillips, longtime friend and business partner: report
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Blake/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best T
By Marisa Laudadio
La Toya Jackson is a married woman!
The Jackson family sister, 57, wed her longtime friend and business partner Jeffre Phillips in Los Angeles on Dec. 6, reports Radaronline.com.
Her mother Katherine Jackson and nephew Prince Jackson both reportedly attended the private ceremony.
Jackson and Phillips, a performer-turned record-label exec and businessman, are co-founders of Ja-tail Enterprises, a management, marketing, publishing and entertainment company that represents former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub, among others.
Jackson, the older sister of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, and Phillips met in 1999 when they worked on the movie "Shriek If You Know What I Screamed Last Friday the Thirteenth," according to their company website.
Phillips proposed earlier this year on Jackson's reality show, "Life With La Toya."
It's the second marriage for Jackson, who was previously wed to manager Jack Gordon.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite