Lacey Chabert strips down to underwear for Maxim
- Photo: Maxim/Promotional1 of 4
- Photo: SNL Studios/Paramount Pictures2 of 4
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
So fetch! "Mean Girls" actress Lacey Chabert is a knockout in the November issue of Maxim magazine. Stripping down to a lacy gray bra and matching boyshorts for the sexy photo spread, the Party of Five alum shows off her flat abs, lean legs, and major cleavage.
Her cover shot is eye-catching, too. Posing in nothing more than a white bra, silk shorts, and a white cardigan, Chabert more than lives up to the "Sexier Than Ever!" headline that sits just below her name.
Inside the mag, the 31-year-old bombshell dishes about coming of age in Hollywood. (She was 12 when she was cast as Claudia on "Party of Five," opposite Matthew Fox, Neve Campbell, Scott Wolf and Jennifer Love Hewitt.)
"Look, life is tough, and growing up in this business is especially tough," she says. As for how she managed to avoid some of the common pitfalls that have threatened to sink other starlets, including her "Mean Girls" co-star Lindsay Lohan? "I really can't take any credit other than saying I grew up in a really protective family," she tells Maxim.
"Also, I want a long-lasting career," she says, "so you're not gonna find me doing anything scandalous anytime soon."
That said, Chabert does know how to have a good time. "I'm a nice girl next door, but I love a good weekend in Vegas," she confesses. "Blackjack, roulette, four-card poker, slots ... all of it."
The actress also opens up to Maxim about some of her past roles. Though she says she's not a real-life "mean girl" -- "Life is too short," she insists -- she has fond memories of playing one onscreen. And she loves that people all over (even in the White House) still reference her character's signature slang word.
"People tweet me all the time, 'Are you still trying to make fetch happen?'" she jokes. "I never thought people would still be quoting 'Mean Girls' 10 years later."
The November issue of Maxim hits stands on Oct. 14.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite