- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic3 of 7
- Photo: EM43 / Splash News/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Lori Shepler/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Khloe Kardashian isn't pregnant yet, but she and husband Lamar Odom already have a baby name picked out.
"Boy, it would be Luke Joseph. The girl is on her," Odom, 30, told UsMagazine.com at the Power Balance Goes All-In For A Cure event at Drai's Hollywood Tuesday.
He admits they're trying to get pregnant: "When you're married you're supposed to try for kids." When will it happen? "As soon as possible, I would think. I still want to be young when my kids are young." He is dad to Destiny, 12, and Lamar Jr., 8, with ex-girlfriend Liza Morales.
Khloe, 25, will make a good mom, he says. "She’s got an incredible relationship with her two younger sisters. She has maternal instincts. If she can take care of me, she can take care of a baby."
And Khloe returns the compliment, telling Us, "He has two kids so I know he’ll be a great father."
Odom also says he's friendly with sister-in-law Kourtney's beau, Scott Disick, despite an episode of "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami" that shows him trashing a condo after Kourtney accuses him of smoking
marijuana."I always get along with Scott," says Odom, adding that Kim's new fling, Miles Austin, is "a great dude."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite