Lamar Odom: Khloe Kardashian and I are "wonderful," "unbreakable"
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are working out their marital problems after all. As exclusively revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly, Kardashian has decided to give her husband a second chance after kicking him out of their home over his cheating and drug use. At the Inside Jokes Comedy Club in L.A. on Wednesday, Oct. 30, an upbeat Odom opened up to Us Weekly about how he and Kardashian are doing.
"We're wonderful. We're unbreakable," the 33-year-old NBA player told Us. "That's why I wear my wedding ring."
"It is a beautiful ring," he noted. "From a beautiful wife."
At the event, Odom watched the comedy show in a VIP area with two other male friends. An eyewitness told Us that before he left, Odom had what appeared to be a serious conversation with Russell Simmons. The hip-hop mogul clasped both of Odom's hands in his and looked as though he was sharing advice.
When asked how he is personally doing, Odom told Us, "I'm good."
On Monday, Oct. 28, the athlete and Kardashian, his wife of four years, made their first joint public outing in months to attend future brother-in-law Kanye West's Yeezus tour show at the Staples Center in L.A. An observer told Us that Khloe, 29, and Odom sat next to each other at the show and, at one point, Odom was seen dancing with sister-in-law Kim Kardashian. (Odom also bonded with in-laws Kris Jenner, Rob Kardashian and others during the concert.)
For the most part, Kardashian has stayed quiet about her marital problems over the past few months, and has only shared messages on Twitter that hint at her feelings. On Thursday, Oct. 31, she wrote, "Act as if you trust people ... But know you can only trust yourself. I control my destiny." She also posted a quote by Buddha on Instagram: "In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite