Landlord sues Reinhardt & MTV over trashed house
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Twitpic/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- P.U. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Weak Fragrance Sales Blamed for Double Digit Loss at Elizabeth MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:58:00 PM
- NFL Great Mike Ditka on 'Stupid' Washington Redskins Debate: 'It&aposMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:49:00 PM
- 'Not It' Director Pablo Orta on Running a Camera Off a Car Battery: TheWrap&apMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Kevin Frazier Named 'Entertainment Tonight' Co-Host, Louis Aguirre Hired for VacatMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:00:00 PM
- 'Macropolis' Director Joel Simon Used His Own Disability For Inspiration: TheWrap&MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 1:58:00 PM
- P.U. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Weak Fragrance Sales Blamed for Double Digit Loss at Elizabeth
Paris Hilton's boyfriend Doug Reinhardt is facing a lawsuit from his former landlord regarding allegations he trashed the Los Angeles home which was rented for his stint in "The Hills."
Last September, Reinhardt sued landlord Mark Rooke after the real estate developer refused to repay a $24,000 security deposit over damage to the property caused by filming the hit MTV show.
RELATED: See more photos of Paris and Doug
Reinhardt demanded the full amount back, minus the $2,332 he agreed to pay in repairs.
But Rooke is holding on to the deposit and is countersuing the minor league baseball player, accusing Reinhardt of causing "substantial physical and other damage" to the house.
RELATED: Beyonce's clothing line sued
The landlord also targets MTV bosses in the suit, claiming they trespassed on the property, therefore breaking his initial contract with Reinhardt.
Rooke is seeking unspecified damages, as well as legal costs.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite