Landry learned of Lopez's affairs after tapping his phone
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Ric Tapia/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Leddy / Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Actress Ali Landry has opened up about her short-lived marriage to TV personality Mario Lopez, revealing she learned of his affairs by tapping his cellphone.
RELATED: Celebs Who Lived Happily Ever After
The couple wed in Mexico in April 2004, but Landry annulled the union two weeks later following reports of the actor's infidelity.
The former "Saved by the Bell" star has since publicly admitted to cheating, and now Landry has confessed she had a sneaking suspicion the relationship wasn't meant to be -- but she was too scared to call off the nuptials and disappoint her family.
REALTED: Teri Hatcher's Computer Hacked
During an appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show" on Thursday she said, "I had heard something right before the wedding and he swore that it was not true, nothing was true. But I had that feeling in my gut. And, you know, all my family (members) were flying away, it was like a destination wedding, it was like a big trip for them. I really should have put the brakes on it at that point. I was afraid."
The former Miss USA finally took matters into her own hands in an effort to uncover the truth about her husband.
She added, "One of my girlfriends said, 'If you really want to know, I know how to tap a phone...' So she did it. And right after the honeymoon I started getting these phone calls from these girls. I confronted him (Lopez) and he denied it. He never apologized."
But Landry, who is now married to film director Alejandro Monteverde, has made it clear she has no interest in making nice with the man who broke her heart.
She insists that a recent statement from Lopez, in which he claimed he has remained friends with all his exes, is "a lie!"
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite