- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Ric Tapia/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Leddy / Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:26:05 AM
- One more shot at romance in 'Before Midnight'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:09:53 AM
- Ratings: 'Modern Family' Hits Season Finale Low But Tops Night as ABC, CBS TieMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:04:20 AM
- Striking 'Fashion Police' Writers to Picket E! Headquarters TodayMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:01:38 AM
- Alexander Payne's 'Nebraska' Reviews: Is it Another 'Sideways&amMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:44:54 AM
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to Cannes
Actress Ali Landry has opened up about her short-lived marriage to TV personality Mario Lopez, revealing she learned of his affairs by tapping his cellphone.
RELATED: Celebs Who Lived Happily Ever After
The couple wed in Mexico in April 2004, but Landry annulled the union two weeks later following reports of the actor's infidelity.
The former "Saved by the Bell" star has since publicly admitted to cheating, and now Landry has confessed she had a sneaking suspicion the relationship wasn't meant to be -- but she was too scared to call off the nuptials and disappoint her family.
REALTED: Teri Hatcher's Computer Hacked
During an appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show" on Thursday she said, "I had heard something right before the wedding and he swore that it was not true, nothing was true. But I had that feeling in my gut. And, you know, all my family (members) were flying away, it was like a destination wedding, it was like a big trip for them. I really should have put the brakes on it at that point. I was afraid."
The former Miss USA finally took matters into her own hands in an effort to uncover the truth about her husband.
She added, "One of my girlfriends said, 'If you really want to know, I know how to tap a phone...' So she did it. And right after the honeymoon I started getting these phone calls from these girls. I confronted him (Lopez) and he denied it. He never apologized."
But Landry, who is now married to film director Alejandro Monteverde, has made it clear she has no interest in making nice with the man who broke her heart.
She insists that a recent statement from Lopez, in which he claimed he has remained friends with all his exes, is "a lie!"
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite