Ali Landry pregnant with second child
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ted Hope: 'I Am No Longer Going To Produce Films For My Living' (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 5:07:10 PM
- 'Awkward's' Jillian Rose Reed Teases Season Finale's Prom, JennaMSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 4:49:58 PM
- Shine America Appoints 'Dance Moms' Alum Mike Aho as SVP, Factual EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 4:19:57 PM
- How 'Saving Mr. Banks' Overcame Disney's Resistance to a Movie About DisnMSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 4:05:55 PM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Joins Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Bill Hemmer for Fox News' &MSNEntertainment 12/17/2013 4:01:14 PM
- Ted Hope: 'I Am No Longer Going To Produce Films For My Living' (Guest Blog)
Model-actress Ali Landry and her director husband Alejandro Monteverde are expecting their second child.
RELATED: Hollywood moms-to-be
Landry is three-and-a-half months' pregnant and is due to give birth in the winter. The tot will be a little brother or sister for the couple's 3-year-old daughter, Estela.
RELATED: See Ali and more celebs in bikinis
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I found out on Valentine's Day and told my husband and daughter together. They were both so excited! I love being pregnant. Being a mom is just the best thing in the entire world."
Landry wed Monteverde in 2006. The former beauty queen was briefly married to "Saved by the Bell" star Mario Lopez, but she had the union annulled two weeks later, after the actor admitted to cheating on her.
RELATED: 12 hottest celeb-inspired baby names
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMom Instinct
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite