Laura Prepon says Ashton Kutcher was Mila Kunis' first Kiss, not surprised they are dating
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: T-Mobile/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Corbis7 of 16
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: JosiahW/Marquez/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: GSI12 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Laura Prepon isn't surprised at all by Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis' relationship! The 33-year-old actress revealed to Us Weekly that her former That '70s Show costars, dating for over a year, are the real deal.
"It's incredible!" she told Us at the Variety Pre-Emmy Party in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Friday. "I wasn't surprised either," she said of the couple's budding romance.
The three actors all starred on the comedy for eight seasons from 1998 to 2006, and have stayed close since its finale. "They're like my family," she said. The friends are so close that the "Orange is the New Black" actress also revealed that Kutcher, 35, was indeed Kunis' first kiss. "He was. He was," she confirmed. Kutcher and Kunis' characters, Michael Kelso and Jackie Burkhart, dated on the show.
Together since April 2012, the "Oz the Great and Powerful" actress, 30, recently caused quite a stir when she stepped out with a possible engagement ring in L.A. in early September. Though no wedding bells yet, Prepon believes she would definitely get an invite. "Obviously if people wanted us there, which she would because we're all family -- then of course I would be there," she said. "We support each other no matter what."
As for the redheaded beauty, she's excited for season two of her Netflix hit, even though it's been previously reported that she will only be appearing in a few episodes. "It's an amazing show, and my character is a total badass," she said of OITNB. "I don't want to stop playing her because she is amazing, but I'm definitely coming back for season two, and it's going to be awesome."
She added: "The fan support for my character has just been above and beyond what we expected and it's so appreciated."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite