Laura Prepon says Ashton Kutcher was Mila Kunis' first Kiss, not surprised they are dating
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: T-Mobile/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Corbis7 of 16
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: JosiahW/Marquez/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: GSI12 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Laura Prepon isn't surprised at all by Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis' relationship! The 33-year-old actress revealed to Us Weekly that her former That '70s Show costars, dating for over a year, are the real deal.
"It's incredible!" she told Us at the Variety Pre-Emmy Party in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Friday. "I wasn't surprised either," she said of the couple's budding romance.
The three actors all starred on the comedy for eight seasons from 1998 to 2006, and have stayed close since its finale. "They're like my family," she said. The friends are so close that the "Orange is the New Black" actress also revealed that Kutcher, 35, was indeed Kunis' first kiss. "He was. He was," she confirmed. Kutcher and Kunis' characters, Michael Kelso and Jackie Burkhart, dated on the show.
Together since April 2012, the "Oz the Great and Powerful" actress, 30, recently caused quite a stir when she stepped out with a possible engagement ring in L.A. in early September. Though no wedding bells yet, Prepon believes she would definitely get an invite. "Obviously if people wanted us there, which she would because we're all family -- then of course I would be there," she said. "We support each other no matter what."
As for the redheaded beauty, she's excited for season two of her Netflix hit, even though it's been previously reported that she will only be appearing in a few episodes. "It's an amazing show, and my character is a total badass," she said of OITNB. "I don't want to stop playing her because she is amazing, but I'm definitely coming back for season two, and it's going to be awesome."
She added: "The fan support for my character has just been above and beyond what we expected and it's so appreciated."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite