Lauren Conrad Confirms New MTV Reality Show
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Kohl's/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Cliff and Malia Sobel/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: LA Hotel/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Weeks after Us Weekly first reported that Lauren Conrad is returning to reality TV, she confirmed the news Friday in an interview with Ryan Seacrest. The former 'Hills' star, 24, wouldn't dish on details, but revealed the show will air on MTV, the same network that made her a star.
"It'll be something very different," the fashion designer said on Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show, adding that the show would follow her career. She stressed that her beau, actor Kyle Howard, "will not be on it."
She told Seacrest she'll likely begin shooting soon. "If I was going to do a reality show, it'll probably start in October," she said. Exhausted by having cameras track her every move 24/7, Conrad walked away from the smash MTV reality "The Hills" in 2009.
But, she told Seacrest, she's given it some more thought lately. "I've always been open to doing reality again," she said. "Just under different circumstances. As long as you have a separation, then it works. You have your personal life and you have work life; when it's combined, it's difficult." An official MTV announcement will come out next week, she said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite