Lauren Conrad, Derek Hough Go Public With Romance!
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Rick Williams/.3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: @juliannehough/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures6 of 17
- Photo: Adam Larkey/American Broadcasting Companies7 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: CMB/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Sorry, Kyle Howard: LC's got a new man!
Lauren Conrad and Dancing with the Stars pro Derek Hough have gone public with their romance! An insider tells the new Us Weekly -- on stands Friday -- that the reality stars have seen each other "a few times" since their first date in September.
Conrad, 25, and Hough, 26, headed to L.A.'s Sayers Club on Sept. 29. "They were very flirty," an eyewitness tells Us. "They were dancing and holding hands!"
A friend of Conrad's tells Us that the designer -- who split from Howard, 33, in June -- might be ready for a new long-term love.
"It hasn't been easy moving on, but Derek has been sweet," says a friend. "They are having fun and seeing where it goes."
For more on Lauren and Derek's romance check out the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite