Lauren Conrad, Derek Hough Go Public With Romance!
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Rick Williams/.3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: @juliannehough/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures6 of 17
- Photo: Adam Larkey/American Broadcasting Companies7 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: CMB/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Sorry, Kyle Howard: LC's got a new man!
Lauren Conrad and Dancing with the Stars pro Derek Hough have gone public with their romance! An insider tells the new Us Weekly -- on stands Friday -- that the reality stars have seen each other "a few times" since their first date in September.
Conrad, 25, and Hough, 26, headed to L.A.'s Sayers Club on Sept. 29. "They were very flirty," an eyewitness tells Us. "They were dancing and holding hands!"
A friend of Conrad's tells Us that the designer -- who split from Howard, 33, in June -- might be ready for a new long-term love.
"It hasn't been easy moving on, but Derek has been sweet," says a friend. "They are having fun and seeing where it goes."
For more on Lauren and Derek's romance check out the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite