Lauren Conrad, Derek Hough Go Public With Romance!
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Rick Williams/.3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: @juliannehough/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures6 of 17
- Photo: Adam Larkey/American Broadcasting Companies7 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: CMB/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Sorry, Kyle Howard: LC's got a new man!
Lauren Conrad and Dancing with the Stars pro Derek Hough have gone public with their romance! An insider tells the new Us Weekly -- on stands Friday -- that the reality stars have seen each other "a few times" since their first date in September.
Conrad, 25, and Hough, 26, headed to L.A.'s Sayers Club on Sept. 29. "They were very flirty," an eyewitness tells Us. "They were dancing and holding hands!"
A friend of Conrad's tells Us that the designer -- who split from Howard, 33, in June -- might be ready for a new long-term love.
"It hasn't been easy moving on, but Derek has been sweet," says a friend. "They are having fun and seeing where it goes."
For more on Lauren and Derek's romance check out the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite