Lauren Conrad: I Don't Talk to Heidi Montag Anymore
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN1 of 26
- Photo: WENN2 of 26
- Photo: Michael Tran/WireImage3 of 26
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin4 of 26
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 26
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 26
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 26
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage.com8 of 26
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 26
- Photo: CMB/Splash News10 of 26
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 26
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage12 of 26
- Photo: David Tonnessen PacificCoastNews/Wonderwall13 of 26
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com15 of 26
- Photo: Retna Digital16 of 26
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com17 of 26
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP18 of 26
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN19 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com20 of 26
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com21 of 26
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN22 of 26
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP23 of 26
- Photo: AD3/WENN24 of 26
- Photo: DJDM /AR4/WENN25 of 26
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Lauren Conrad can forgive, but she can't forget.
"I don't talk to Heidi [Montag]," The Hills alum, 26, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday). "I still hang out with Stephanie [Pratt] a lot. I run into the other girls and say hi, but everyone is so busy doing their own thing. It's nice to see them every once in a while."
Conrad, who's promoting the release of her new novel, The Fame Game, says that while she's "grateful" for her time on MTV, she's happy "not being filmed all the time."
"I miss a lot of people that I got to work with, though. I had such a nice experience with everyone," Conrad explains. "I still keep in touch with a lot of the people from production and people I got to work with. I miss seeing them every day, but I'm happier now."
Would Conrad ever consider doing a reality TV show again?
"Never say never, but as of now, I'm not currently looking to be on television. I think I'm in a good place where I'm very busy and I'm very fortunate to be able to do a lot of things that I really enjoy doing. Maybe someday."
For more on Conrad -- including the latest on her love life, exclusive details on The Fame Game, and much more! -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on sale Friday.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite