Lauren Conrad Pens New Fashion Book
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Former reality show star Lauren Conrad is incorporating her skills and experience as an author and fashion designer into her next venture.
Conrad has written a book on style that is set to be released in the fall of 2010, People.com reports.
“I think fashion should be fun and reflective of who you are. When you wear clothes you feel good in, it shows in everything you do. I know this guide will offer simple, practical tips to help anyone look fabulous," the former "The Hills" star said of the project.
The style files will feature never-before-seen photos of the fashionista and reveal to readers how to mimic her style.
Conrad's affordable clothing line is featured in Kohl's department stores and the reality star's first book L.A. Candy was a No. 1 bestseller on the New York Times list. The follow-up to the novel, "Sweet Little Lies," goes on sale Feb. 2, 2010.
More on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite