Lauren Conrad Planning to 'Ignore' Spencer Pratt's Apology
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 11
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen PacificCoastNews/Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Aaron McGruder's 'Black Jesus' Somehow Draws Anger From Family GroupMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:10:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet
"Lauren has moved on way past the drama of the show," a source close to Conrad tells Us Weekly. "She's focusing on her career and barely has time to interact with the people she actually likes, so she's not really going to get back in touch with Spencer or anything like that."
The source adds that "in this case, like others, she's going to continue to do what works best with Spencer and ignore him."
Pratt, meanwhile, says he doesn't "have a hatchet to bury" with his former co-star, who he frequently butted heads with on "The Hills." (Pratt is the primary reason Conrad and former roommate Heidi Montag, 25, no longer speak.)
"I know we had our differences, but the fact is that Lauren was a big part of our lives, both personally and professionally, and after all this time, what point would there be in being angry?" Pratt, 28, tells Us. "I wish her nothing but the best in everything she does."
Conrad, who flew to New York on business Thursday, doesn't think Twitter is the appropriate place for Pratt to ask forgiveness.
"Lauren loves using Twitter to interact with her fans and promote her brands," the source explains, "but obviously she doesn't think it's an effective way to apologize or try to mend bridges."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite