Lauren Conrad Planning to 'Ignore' Spencer Pratt's Apology
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 11
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen PacificCoastNews/Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
"Lauren has moved on way past the drama of the show," a source close to Conrad tells Us Weekly. "She's focusing on her career and barely has time to interact with the people she actually likes, so she's not really going to get back in touch with Spencer or anything like that."
The source adds that "in this case, like others, she's going to continue to do what works best with Spencer and ignore him."
Pratt, meanwhile, says he doesn't "have a hatchet to bury" with his former co-star, who he frequently butted heads with on "The Hills." (Pratt is the primary reason Conrad and former roommate Heidi Montag, 25, no longer speak.)
"I know we had our differences, but the fact is that Lauren was a big part of our lives, both personally and professionally, and after all this time, what point would there be in being angry?" Pratt, 28, tells Us. "I wish her nothing but the best in everything she does."
Conrad, who flew to New York on business Thursday, doesn't think Twitter is the appropriate place for Pratt to ask forgiveness.
"Lauren loves using Twitter to interact with her fans and promote her brands," the source explains, "but obviously she doesn't think it's an effective way to apologize or try to mend bridges."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite