Lauren Conrad Planning to 'Ignore' Spencer Pratt's Apology
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 11
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen PacificCoastNews/Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
"Lauren has moved on way past the drama of the show," a source close to Conrad tells Us Weekly. "She's focusing on her career and barely has time to interact with the people she actually likes, so she's not really going to get back in touch with Spencer or anything like that."
The source adds that "in this case, like others, she's going to continue to do what works best with Spencer and ignore him."
Pratt, meanwhile, says he doesn't "have a hatchet to bury" with his former co-star, who he frequently butted heads with on "The Hills." (Pratt is the primary reason Conrad and former roommate Heidi Montag, 25, no longer speak.)
"I know we had our differences, but the fact is that Lauren was a big part of our lives, both personally and professionally, and after all this time, what point would there be in being angry?" Pratt, 28, tells Us. "I wish her nothing but the best in everything she does."
Conrad, who flew to New York on business Thursday, doesn't think Twitter is the appropriate place for Pratt to ask forgiveness.
"Lauren loves using Twitter to interact with her fans and promote her brands," the source explains, "but obviously she doesn't think it's an effective way to apologize or try to mend bridges."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite