Lauren Conrad Planning to 'Ignore' Spencer Pratt's Apology
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 11
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen PacificCoastNews/Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 11
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
"Lauren has moved on way past the drama of the show," a source close to Conrad tells Us Weekly. "She's focusing on her career and barely has time to interact with the people she actually likes, so she's not really going to get back in touch with Spencer or anything like that."
The source adds that "in this case, like others, she's going to continue to do what works best with Spencer and ignore him."
Pratt, meanwhile, says he doesn't "have a hatchet to bury" with his former co-star, who he frequently butted heads with on "The Hills." (Pratt is the primary reason Conrad and former roommate Heidi Montag, 25, no longer speak.)
"I know we had our differences, but the fact is that Lauren was a big part of our lives, both personally and professionally, and after all this time, what point would there be in being angry?" Pratt, 28, tells Us. "I wish her nothing but the best in everything she does."
Conrad, who flew to New York on business Thursday, doesn't think Twitter is the appropriate place for Pratt to ask forgiveness.
"Lauren loves using Twitter to interact with her fans and promote her brands," the source explains, "but obviously she doesn't think it's an effective way to apologize or try to mend bridges."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite