Lauren Conrad's 28th birthday hoedown with fiance William Tell
- Photo: @laurenconrad/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: laurenconrad/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: HEDO/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for THR/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
If anyone knows how to throw a crafty theme party, it's Lauren Conrad. So for the reality star-turned-clothing designer's 28th birthday and her fiance William Tell's 34th birthday, she threw a joint hoedown for their closest friends and family.
The engaged couple's actual birthdays are only six days apart -- hers is Feb. 1 and his is Feb. 7 -- so celebrating together was a natural fit. The party was held on Feb. 7 in the Rivera 31 cocktail lounge inside of West Hollywood's Sofitel Hotel.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that in the middle of the party, LC picked up the mic and sang "You Are My Sunshine" to her future hubby, and "the room filled with 'awwws' and flashing cameras." After the song, the two shared a long kiss and then continued to mingle and pose for photos with guests.
Conrad's mom Kathy and sister Breanna attended the festivities, which seemed to be mostly made up of friends and family. Former "Hills" co-stars Stephanie Pratt and Frankie Delgado were also spotted at the fete.
Befitting the country Western theme, guests wore straw cowboy hats and danced to live music from the band; they noshed on mini flatbread pizzas, cheeses, bruschetta, red velvet cupcakes and cake.
At one point, Conrad and Tell were spotted dancing together to Darius Rucker's "Wagon Wheel," and "looked extremely in love and happy all night," the eyewitness reveals.
Conrad's guests started leaving the event around 1 a.m., as the hostess hugged and thanked her friends.
Two close pals who couldn't make it? Conrad's rescue pups Fitz and Chloe. The best-selling author posted a picture of her pets dressed for the party on Instagram, captioning, "Trying to figure out how to tell these 2 they aren't coming to the birthday hoedown…"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite