Lauren Conrad's 28th birthday hoedown with fiance William Tell
- Photo: @laurenconrad/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: laurenconrad/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: HEDO/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for THR/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Bachelorette Contestant in a Coma After Paragliding AccidentMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Join NBC's Kentucky Derby CoverageMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War Criminals
If anyone knows how to throw a crafty theme party, it's Lauren Conrad. So for the reality star-turned-clothing designer's 28th birthday and her fiance William Tell's 34th birthday, she threw a joint hoedown for their closest friends and family.
The engaged couple's actual birthdays are only six days apart -- hers is Feb. 1 and his is Feb. 7 -- so celebrating together was a natural fit. The party was held on Feb. 7 in the Rivera 31 cocktail lounge inside of West Hollywood's Sofitel Hotel.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that in the middle of the party, LC picked up the mic and sang "You Are My Sunshine" to her future hubby, and "the room filled with 'awwws' and flashing cameras." After the song, the two shared a long kiss and then continued to mingle and pose for photos with guests.
Conrad's mom Kathy and sister Breanna attended the festivities, which seemed to be mostly made up of friends and family. Former "Hills" co-stars Stephanie Pratt and Frankie Delgado were also spotted at the fete.
Befitting the country Western theme, guests wore straw cowboy hats and danced to live music from the band; they noshed on mini flatbread pizzas, cheeses, bruschetta, red velvet cupcakes and cake.
At one point, Conrad and Tell were spotted dancing together to Darius Rucker's "Wagon Wheel," and "looked extremely in love and happy all night," the eyewitness reveals.
Conrad's guests started leaving the event around 1 a.m., as the hostess hugged and thanked her friends.
Two close pals who couldn't make it? Conrad's rescue pups Fitz and Chloe. The best-selling author posted a picture of her pets dressed for the party on Instagram, captioning, "Trying to figure out how to tell these 2 they aren't coming to the birthday hoedown…"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite