Lauren Conrad's 28th birthday hoedown with fiance William Tell
- Photo: @laurenconrad/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: laurenconrad/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: HEDO/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for THR/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
If anyone knows how to throw a crafty theme party, it's Lauren Conrad. So for the reality star-turned-clothing designer's 28th birthday and her fiance William Tell's 34th birthday, she threw a joint hoedown for their closest friends and family.
The engaged couple's actual birthdays are only six days apart -- hers is Feb. 1 and his is Feb. 7 -- so celebrating together was a natural fit. The party was held on Feb. 7 in the Rivera 31 cocktail lounge inside of West Hollywood's Sofitel Hotel.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that in the middle of the party, LC picked up the mic and sang "You Are My Sunshine" to her future hubby, and "the room filled with 'awwws' and flashing cameras." After the song, the two shared a long kiss and then continued to mingle and pose for photos with guests.
Conrad's mom Kathy and sister Breanna attended the festivities, which seemed to be mostly made up of friends and family. Former "Hills" co-stars Stephanie Pratt and Frankie Delgado were also spotted at the fete.
Befitting the country Western theme, guests wore straw cowboy hats and danced to live music from the band; they noshed on mini flatbread pizzas, cheeses, bruschetta, red velvet cupcakes and cake.
At one point, Conrad and Tell were spotted dancing together to Darius Rucker's "Wagon Wheel," and "looked extremely in love and happy all night," the eyewitness reveals.
Conrad's guests started leaving the event around 1 a.m., as the hostess hugged and thanked her friends.
Two close pals who couldn't make it? Conrad's rescue pups Fitz and Chloe. The best-selling author posted a picture of her pets dressed for the party on Instagram, captioning, "Trying to figure out how to tell these 2 they aren't coming to the birthday hoedown…"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, and Naomi Campbell all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julia Roberts, Kelly Rowland, and Krysten Ritter all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Jordin Sparks, and Nicole Richie all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candice Swanepoel, Sarah Jessica Parker, and La La Anthony all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Blake Lively, Olivia Wilde, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite