Simon Cowell, Lauren Silverman hit first red carpet since son's birth
- Photo: Nils Jorgensen/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: XPOS/GSI2 of 10
- Photo: MGoetz/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: VEM/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: VEM/MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: @SimonCowell/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Lauren Silverman definitely has that "X Factor." The new mom, who welcomed her second child on Valentine's Day, looked radiant at the opening night of the West End musical "I Can't Sing" at the London Palladium -- her first red carpet with Simon Cowell since the birth of their son, Eric.
The New York socialite, 36, showed off her slim post-baby body in a fitted black dress with zipper detailing around the hip and down her leg. Her skin was glowing, and she smiled as she stood alongside Cowell, 56.
The "American Idol" alum, meanwhile, cut a dapper figure in a dark suit and crisp white shirt, which he left unbuttoned at the neck. He put an affectionate arm around Silverman's waist as they posed for pictures.
The happy couple have been in London for a few weeks now. After Silverman gave birth in New York, she and Cowell took their newborn son to Miami for a little post-babymoon, and then jetted off to the U.K. (The new mom also has a 7-year-old son, Adam, with ex-husband Andrew Silverman, to whom she was still married when Us Weekly broke the news that she was pregnant with Cowell's child.)
"I was born to be a dad!" the former "X Factor" judge gushed of life with his son, who is named after Cowell's late father. "I look at him, Eric, and I think of my dad all the time, so it's a really good thing."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite