- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure1 of 4
By Molly McGonigle
Lauren Conrad may very well be the most levelheaded celebrity to emerge from "The Hills"-era of reality TV. Currently, Conrad is in the midst of many business ventures, ranging from books and clothes to a brand-new beauty and fashion website. In anticipation of the launch of her new site, Conrad talks to Allure about moving on from her reality TV past, finding her own level of success and why she considers herself cute -- not sexy.
RELATED: Lauren: Her Allure Photo Shoot
On not feeling sexy:
"I'm not a sexy person. I'm OK with it. I've never been the sexy girl. Whenever I've had a boyfriend, he's always been like, 'Oh, you're cute.'"
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite