Lea Michele attends Jamie-Lynn Sigler's baby shower with JoAnna Garcia Swisher
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: JXA/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: JXA/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: JXA/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: @leamichele/Twitter5 of 10
- Photo: JXA/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.7 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Mario Santoro/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- A24 Adds Distribution Exec Heath Shapiro to Growing RanksMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:28:45 AM
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Orange Is the New Black' Among Writers Guild&amMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:07:55 AM
- 'American Hustle' Reviews: Do Critics Think David O. Russell's Latest is MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:48:23 AM
- Dustin Diamond Regrets 'Saved By the Bell' Book; Claims 'Celebrity Fit ClMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:38:40 AM
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:03:39 AM
- A24 Adds Distribution Exec Heath Shapiro to Growing Ranks
On Saturday, Aug. 3, the "Glee" star, looking gorgeous in a white lace dress, attended Jamie-Lynn Sigler's baby shower at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. During the party, Michele stuck close to her girlfriends, including actress JoAnna Garcia.
Sigler, who recently had to say goodbye to her TV dad James Gandolfini, whom she worked with for 10 years on "The Sopranos," is expecting her first child with fiance Cutter Dykstra. (Gandolfini died of a heart attack while vacationing in Italy on June 19; he was 51.)
It's been a difficult few weeks for Michele, 26, who was left reeling after Monteith was found dead in his Vancouver hotel room due to a lethal dose of heroin and alcohol on July 13.
First breaking her silence on Twitter on July 29, the actress posted a sweet picture of herself smiling with the late Canadian actor, writing, "Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart."
On August 1, Michele joined the "Glee" cast for their first day back on set as they filmed season five, which will return Sept. 26 on Fox. (Monteith's death will be addressed in the third episode, as Us Weekly previously reported.) As Fox Entertainment Chairman Kevin Reilly put it during the TCA Tour panel on Aug. 1, Michele has been a "pillar of strength" during the extremely difficult time.
"Spending the day surrounded by great friends.. Hope you all are having a good day," she tweeted on July 31. "Sending lots of love to you all.."
The pair, who met on the "Glee" set in 2009, were dating for over a year at the time of Monteith's death.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite