Lea Michele attends Jamie-Lynn Sigler's baby shower with JoAnna Garcia Swisher
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: JXA/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: JXA/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: JXA/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: @leamichele/Twitter5 of 10
- Photo: JXA/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.7 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Mario Santoro/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
On Saturday, Aug. 3, the "Glee" star, looking gorgeous in a white lace dress, attended Jamie-Lynn Sigler's baby shower at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. During the party, Michele stuck close to her girlfriends, including actress JoAnna Garcia.
Sigler, who recently had to say goodbye to her TV dad James Gandolfini, whom she worked with for 10 years on "The Sopranos," is expecting her first child with fiance Cutter Dykstra. (Gandolfini died of a heart attack while vacationing in Italy on June 19; he was 51.)
It's been a difficult few weeks for Michele, 26, who was left reeling after Monteith was found dead in his Vancouver hotel room due to a lethal dose of heroin and alcohol on July 13.
First breaking her silence on Twitter on July 29, the actress posted a sweet picture of herself smiling with the late Canadian actor, writing, "Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart."
On August 1, Michele joined the "Glee" cast for their first day back on set as they filmed season five, which will return Sept. 26 on Fox. (Monteith's death will be addressed in the third episode, as Us Weekly previously reported.) As Fox Entertainment Chairman Kevin Reilly put it during the TCA Tour panel on Aug. 1, Michele has been a "pillar of strength" during the extremely difficult time.
"Spending the day surrounded by great friends.. Hope you all are having a good day," she tweeted on July 31. "Sending lots of love to you all.."
The pair, who met on the "Glee" set in 2009, were dating for over a year at the time of Monteith's death.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite