Lea Michele Gushes About 'Really Hot' Boyfriend Cory Monteith
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: PS3/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America3 of 14
- Photo: PS3/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE - NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Lea Michele was singing her boyfriend's praises at the Coachella Music Festival.
The Glee actress, 25, arrived solo at the Lacoste L!VE desert pool party in Thermal, Calif. Saturday, a partygoer tells Us Weekly. She chatted with fashion designer Lauren Conrad, 26, "for at least half an hour" before hanging out with Diane Kruger, 35, and Joshua Jackson, 33, in their cabana.
Her boyfriend and costar Cory Monteith, 29, arrived shortly after. "I just saw a really hot 6-foot-3 Canadian with a tribal arm band hanging by the pool," Michele tweeted. "So happy."
When Monteith found Michele in Kruger's cabana, "he tapped her on the shoulder and she was so excited to see him," the partygoer says. "She threw her arms around him and they hugged and kissed on the lips."
Once they retreated to their own cabana, the Glee costars continued their flirt-a-thon. "Their arms were constantly around each other and they were talking very close," the partygoer tells Us. "They definitely looked like a couple with how affectionate they were being in public."
Later that night, the couple watched Bon Iver and Radiohead perform. "What an amazing night," Michele tweeted.
Monteith added: "Today was one of the coolest days of my life."
The lovebirds recently returned from a romantic getaway in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico -- just one month after taking their relationship public. According to an insider, Monteith brings out the best in Michele, who ended her long-distance relationship with Broadway star Theo Stockman in September 2011.
"Cory is definitely having a positive effect on Lea. She's much less miserable these days," the insider told Us. "Even when she was with Theo, she was always depressed being so far away from him and not getting to see him. She likes having someone with her that's actually there."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite