Lea Michele has 'beautiful dinner' at Ryan Murphy's house
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Lea Michele/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: JXA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: @leamichele/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: @neneleakes/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Mario Santoro/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Scylla/CHARYBDIS/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Lea Michele is picking up the pieces following boyfriend Cory Monteith's July 13 death. Since returning to the "Glee" set on Tuesday, the 26-year-old actress has been leaning on the FOX series' cast and crew to help her through it.
On Friday, the star posted a picture via Twitter of a stunning dinner table -- complete with a sand-filled candle votive, sunflowers, a strawberry salad, and a place card, which had her name written in cursive. "Beautiful dinner tonight at @MrRPMurphy's house ... I love him so much..." she captioned the snapshot, adding a heart.
Indeed, the actress and Murphy, 47, have been each other's support system since Monteith's tragic July 13 death, when the actor died in his Vancouver hotel room from a lethal mix of heroin and alcohol at the age of 31.
"It's just a very tragic thing," Murphy told TV Line in July shortly after the news. "It's been a very difficult thing for all of us, including Lea, to love someone who is an addict. It's something all of us have been dealing with for many months. It's a disease and, unfortunately, the disease flared up."
Calling Michele a "rock," Murphy said he was blown away by her strength. "Lea is obviously very grief-stricken but she's also one of the strongest people I know," he shared. "She wants people to be better and get back to work. So that's what we're going to do."
"Lea wants it to reflect the truth, to warn people what can happen," a source explained to Us.
The fifth season of "Glee" premieres on FOX Sept. 26.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite