Lea Michele: I Have 14 Tattoos
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG1 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE - NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: PS3/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: KH1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Her "Glee" character is a total goody-goody, but in real life Lea Michele has quite an edge, at least when it comes to body ink.
"I do have 14 tattoos, but I also do come home every single night and watch reality TV with my cat," the 24-year-old star revealed in the latest issue of Prestige.
Clad in a curve-hugging, embellished bustier-style ensemble with an edgy black manicure and smoldering makeup, Michele strikes a sultry pose on the magazine's March cover.
In the interview she also talks about smooching her "New Year's Eve" co-star Ashton Kutcher.
"I come from Broadway. I've done a lot of things. That's child's play compared to some of the stuff that I've done."
Earlier this week Us Weekly reported that, according to multiple insiders, the actress is dating Cory Monteith. The duo, whose characters were about to get married when "Glee"'s Feb. 1 episode ended, have been "hooking up for a while," an insider said.
On February 25, Monteith took Michele to his Vancouver hometown for a romantic sightseeing weekend. "They stayed in a hotel, toured Grouse Mountain and went for sushi and sake," a source reveals.
Adds the insider, "It's starting to seem a little more serious."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite